Global reporting Manager - Governance, Risk and Compliance, Analysis and reporting. Senior role within a Global Risk Group, producing Technical & Business reports. Financial Risk, Data Analysis and reporting in Tableau and powerpoint. Skills required include: Three to five years' experience in data analysis and modelling, report writing, and/or Risk Management. Experience with Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) suites (for example RSA Archer).Extensive and expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel for data analysis, PowerPoint and Tableau for presentation. Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint including Lists management and Workflows.
The successful candidate must:
- Have experience of producing high quality reports to Board Risk and Audit Committees, including presenting complex data in a visually appropriate manner, as well as writing executive summaries to draw out focus areas.
- Be able to take direction from management and creatively translate ideas and instructions into valuable high quality output.
- Work independently to complete assigned work as needed.
- Work well with others to cultivate creativity and to help drive time bound deliverables to completion.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills to work with individuals based in various international locations and to be able to maintain a constructive tone to working discussions.
- Have excellent writing skills to develop professional documentation and to be able to effectively communicate using electronic mediums.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Have experience in communicating with and influencing senior management and executives.
- Have an understanding of and experience with reporting on various Risk Management disciplines - Key Risk Indicators, Key Performance Indicators, Risk Appetite, Risk Events, Near Miss events, Aggregation of risk exposure, data analysis for the purpose of Risk Assessments.
Certification / Accreditation of Risk, Data, Reporting disciplines.
Assemble and manage a portfolio of reports for Enterprise Risk Management and ensure their accurate and timely delivery.
- Management of a stringent reporting cycle including managing, receiving and processing various inputs, outputs and sign-off cycles.
- Develop new reports and dashboards to represent the risk profile for each business group and all strategic initiatives.
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements for reports and translate those specifications into tangible output.
- Execute, monitor and control the lifecycle of the corporate risk analysis methodology to assess platforms and procedures, identify their inherent risks and track and report on the status for completing corresponding action plans.
- Analyse raw data output from various systems for reporting purposes.
- Publishing content on the company intranet as needed.
- Manage inputs and outputs of various project governance forums. Produce project documentation and facilitate meetings when necessary.
The position is full time and the successful candidate is required to work in the office during regular business hours. The successful candidate will be required to join conference calls out of hours as needed to support the global leadership team and to accommodate the operation of a global team based in various international locations. There will also be points in the reporting cycle when longer working hours will be required. Occasional travel may be required.
Reports to the Director of Enterprise Risk - Reporting
- Financial Risk
- Data Analysis and reporting in Tableau and powerpoint