My client is a market leading, award winning and hugely respectable business based in the heart of the Financial Services sector here in Norfolk, they had been successfully trading for over twenty years.
If you're looking to transfer your financial service skills and experience to a role that is unique and different, you have an eye for detail and are naturally methodical then read on...
Due to growth of business they now require a Financial Research Analyst to join their expanding team.
This presents a great opportunity to join a high quality financial analysis team. The department encompasses analysis across all personal finance products. There is also considerable scope for the successful applicant to add value to the business in terms of process improvements. You will be expected to learn quickly, with the view to gaining extensive knowledge of the financial services industry and the products on offer and ideally will be able to work to a high standard across a number of different product areas.
A key role, you will be in regular contact with financial institutions via the telephone to obtain up to the minute information for online publication and print. You will be collecting up to date information, analysing it and using the information gained to feed to the clients so they are kept instantly and continuously up to date with the money markets.
You will either have preferably been in a financial based role from the retaiol banking sector, dealing with personal finance and savings.
In addition to the salary there is the following;
25 days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays
Hours of work are 9-5 Monday to Friday (no weekend work)
Enhanced Workplace Pension Scheme
Free staff car parking
Group Life Insurance
• Financial data input / extraction and analysis
• Identify and deliver automated data solutions and work arounds to improve data efficiency
• Production of financial charts and figures for national press publications
• Relationship management with financial services providers with regards the provision of data
• Analysis and selection of Best Buys products and features
• Summarising national financial news and product changes
• Analysis support for internal projects and investigations
• Subject matter expert for product area
• Ability to work together as part of a team to deliver up to date financial information to short time-scales
• Excellent MS Excel skills & macro writing ability (desirable)
• Knowledge and experience of the financial services industry and products (desirable)
• A focus on numerical accuracy is key for the role
• Ability to handle large volumes of data in a clear and structured way
• Good communication and relationship management skills
• Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
• Ability to seek and identify efficiency improvements that deliver benefits to the business
• Able to set high personal standards, use initiative, persuade others, recommend improvements and influence strategy
• Articulate and customer focused
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Data
- Financial Information
- Financial Research
- Personal Finance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'