Financial Reporting Systems Manager
Paying Circa £70,000 + Excellent Benefits
Your New Company
My client is looking for an experienced Financial Reporting Systems Manager to join their leading worldwide organisation that is committed to serving their customers, to continue to build a sustainable and stronger business.
Your New Role
As a Financial Reporting Systems Manager you will work closely with the finance teams in finance operations, groups and the markets. You will drive improvements on both change delivery (Agile) and the service delivery aligned to industry and my client's standards.
You will establish a new team in York consisting of SME`s, analysts, developers, testers and operation staff that are dedicated to the ongoing support, maintenance and changes to the Financial Reporting Systems.
What you need to succeed
As an experienced Financial Reporting Systems Manager you will a successful track record of delivering system change within a large Financial Services Organisation, managing pipelines for delivery, providing plans and resourcing recommendations.
You will also have demonstrable experience in:
- Planning IT deliverables with Finance for reporting cycles
- Proactively aligning teams to support system setup, releases & support hours of operation
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, used across IT & the wider business to ensure that roadmaps, strategies and solutions are well understood, agreed and socialised.
- Track record of successful delivery of system change within a large Financial Services organisation.
- Management of teams across multiple locations.
- Good knowledge of the software development lifecycle & delivery methodologies, having managed development teams.
- Technical knowledge & experience of running complex IT services & operations teams.
- Sound business & technology knowledge & commercial awareness, both generally & specific to financial services
- Security & risk management
- Negotiation & conflict resolutions skills
- Analytical discipline approach to problem solving
- SAP Systems
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £70,000 + Excellent benefits including pension contribution, holidays, focused career progression and much more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Emily Prescott-Good for further information
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career or refer a friend and receive up to £500 in vouchers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job