Morgan McKinley are partnering with an international recognised FMCG business to recruit an exciting new opportunity. The main responsibilities of the Financial Reporting Project Accountant are to:
- To integrate the financial reporting processes of businesses acquisitions into the existing Group model.
- Assistance with pre-completion planning procedures
- Point of contact for acquired subsidiary for integration matters
- Managing the mapping and alignment of local ledgers to the Group Chart of Accounts in SAP & BPC
- Building temporary and long-term financial consolidation solutions
- Ensuring the transition of accounting knowledge from the seller
- Harmonising accounting policies with the wider Group
- Managing any FRS 102 to IFRS conversion requirements
- Managing alignment to Group month end processes
- Support wider Group Finance requirements
- Monthly/Quarterly reporting
- Statutory accounts preparation
- Financial Controls/SOX
The suitable candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualified or have experience of a similar role in another international FMCG brand.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job