Client is an Insurance company based in Sussex are looking to source and Interim External Reporting Manager to work within their European Finance Division. This role is responsible for the delivery of all Reporting to External stakeholders which include Commercial and Insurance business partners, Group auditors and Regulatory reporting to the PRA.
* Manage the audit of the Solvency II Balance Sheet across the Finance and Actuarial teams.
* Support the provision of technical accounting expertise across the Financial Reporting teams, including technical accounting policy changes and implementation.
* Deliver accurate annual Financial Statement reporting for the Insurance entities within the reporting time lines.
* Deliver accurate monthly reporting within the required reporting time lines for all Insurance partners and the provision of insight to the reporting.
* Support the business in delivery of all reporting with Commercial partners from a Finance perspective (Profit share calculation, etc).
Technical Skills required:
* Qualified Accountant.
* Experience of producing Solvency II Pillar 1 &3 requirements including QRTs as well as contributing to the Group ORSA, SFCR & RSR.
* Strong Technical Knowledge of applicable accounting standards (IFRS, UK GAAP).
* Background, experience and significant knowledge of the Insurance industry and insurance accounting.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'