New Financial Reporting Manager Role for Listed PLC in Greater Manchester
Our client are a listed PLC based in the greater Manchester area. They have experienced rapid growth over the past few years and have a continued strategy with exciting plans for the next five years.
Your new role
- Preparation of the interim and year-end financial statements in accordance with the agreed timetable ensuring that they fully comply with IFRS, UK listing requirements and the Companies Act.
- Preparation of a pack of supporting documentation for the interim review and year end audit and liaising with auditors to ensure that their enquiries are fully satisfied.
- To maintain appropriate accounting records for the various subsidiary and dormant companies within the group and to prepare their annual accounts.
- To undertake various balance sheet reconciliations as part of the month-end process.
- Ensuring VAT is properly accounted for and the correct monies due to HM Customs and Revenue are paid over according to the relevant due dates.
- Support the Group's tax advisers in the production of the corporation tax computations and calculate provisions for statutory accounts.
- Support the CFO on a day to day basis.
- Support any Merger or Acquisitions and any other corporate development activities.
- Other ad-hoc projects or investigations that may rise from time to time.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be ACA qualified with at least 2-3 years post qualified experience. You will have ideally trained within one of the the big 4 or top 10 accounting firms. You will need the ability to business partner closely with senior stakeholders on a regular basis, including the CFO and CEO.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of between £50,000 - £70,000 depending on experience + bonus + benefits. Further, you will get to work for a well know listed business with excellent exposure to the senior leadership team. There is ample room for progression moving forward.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- New Financial Reporting Manager Role for Listed PLC in Greater Manchester
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'