Churchill Howard is working in partnership with a large and highly reputable business in Walsall to recruit a Financial Reporting Manager. This is a varied role with significant management responsibility and for both internal and external reporting with an aim to promote and deliver continuous improvement for the business at all times.
* Preparation of annual business plans, budgets and rolling forecasts and related financial analysis.
* Providing technical guidance and continuously reviewing and challenging accounting policies to ensure practices remain appropriate and of a high quality.
* Developing, training and reviewing the reporting team of 2 people.
* Reviewing and preparing monthly financial reports for the Board including analysis of performance including profit and loss, cash flow, debt and capital expenditure.
* Maintaining the integrity and high quality of financial reporting and accounting.
* Reviewing and preparing other periodic and ad hoc reports to senior stakeholders including operational managers and the board.
The successful applicant will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with leadership experience and strong interpersonal skills, ideally with post qualified experience in industry.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent and temporary recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job