Financial Reporting Manager
Our client, a market leading global service provider based just outside the Warrington area is looking to recruit a qualified Financial Reporting Manager on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will work within the Financial Reporting Team and will provide financial accounting and reporting to the multiple legal entities within the business, ensuring that internal and externally reported financial information is timely, accurate, meets the needs of stakeholders, and adheres to accounting standards and regulations.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
* Preparation of UK&I statutory financial reporting under FRS101 (IFRS) and dealing with auditors to ensure accounts are filed within deadlines.
* Providing support during the audit of UK entities as part of group level reporting.
* Supporting the month-end close process for the UK holding companies and maintenance of balance sheet reconciliations.
* Drive efficiency across the legal entity structure by supporting on-going entity rationalisation and optimisation to support the business model. For example; transfers of trade, closure of dormant entities.
* Work alongside the business and senior management by providing appropriate financial information and technical accounting advice on statutory and management reporting considerations for new and existing initiatives.
* Build key relationships with the wider group finance community to drive improvements in efficiency
* Support the implementation of new accounting standards across the region.
* Ad hoc project assignments as and requested by senior management
The ideal candidate will be ACA, ACCA Qualified Accountant with up to date working knowledge of IFRS and/or (US GAAP). You will ideally have trained within practice or possess a strong technical accounting background. This role would suit candidates who are looking for a 1st or 2nd time move and looking to kick start a career within a large business that can offer a structured career path and endless opportunities within the group. You will join an elite finance team, who are on hand to offer their expertise and full support, in order for the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"