Financial Reporting Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Financial Reporting Manager to join a world-renowned organization in the biotech sector. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for crucial year end accounting procedures.
Financial Reporting Manager Responsibilities
- Responsibility to oversee the month end process ensuring accuracy and timelines met. Undertake key reviews over month end and prepare reports for CFO.
- Preparation of the financial statements and other external reporting requirements.
- Ensure newly established processes both within R2R and impacting month end, are working effectively and ensuring the controls are in place and operating effectively.
- Ensure that risks within the Financial Reporting team are reviewed, identified and managed on an ongoing basis.
- Responsibility for calculating the share based payment charge.
- Liaise and work with the third-party Tax providers
- Ownership of key treasury activities including managing cash balances
- Liaise with the external auditors and manage the audit processes.
- Working with HR to prepare and compile the Directors Remuneration report
Financial Reporting Manager Experience
- Previous experience working to tight month end deadlines and need to maintain high levels of compliance to controls.
- Strong understanding of IFRS GAAP.
- Strong focus on continuous improvements and working in a rapidly changing environment.
- Previous experience in managing and developing individuals.
- Demonstrated strength in seeking to drive change and ensure Finance is always focused on ‘adding value’ to the business it supports.
- Good understanding of US GAAP.
- Working knowledge of Tax covering corporation tax, R&D Tax credit.
- Previous experience in NetSuite.
Abingdon, South Oxfordshire (OX14)
Our client is a leading biotech business in South Oxfordshire who are recruiting for an experienced Finance Reporting Manager to join their friendly team.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job