SF Group are currently recruiting for a Financial Reporting Manager for a fast growing and market leading company in Burton. This role is as a result of this fast growth and they now require a Financial Reporting Manager who can ensure that the finance department and processes are fit for purpose to support the business.
As the Financial Reporting Manager, you will report into the Group Financial Controller and be head up the team who are responsible for the financial and management accounts for the business, including the monthly consolidated management accounts, statutory accounts and stakeholder reporting for the group. You will lead and manage the Financial Accounting, Accounts Payable and Cashiers teams, as well as the day-to-day maintenance of the banking facility.
- Lead and manage Financial accounting across the Group, Accounts Payable and Cashiers teams
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts and monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for Board and stakeholder reporting
- Responsible for year-end audit and statutory accounts
- Responsible for managing and forecasting cash flow, including daily and monthly reconciliation of the banking facility and approving the draw-down of funds for supplier payments
- Driving improvements and efficiencies across the Finance team, finding new and improved ways of working
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) having ideally worked at a top 10 firm with at least 2 years post qualification experience. You will have an excellent technical knowledge as well as a strong financial reporting and management accounting background. You will have experience in leading and managing a large, multi-disciplinary team, and a strong background in working in a fast-paced environment. You will have exceptional communication skills, with the ability to influence and build rapport with stakeholders across the business.
This is an excellent opportunity as it offers wide experience across the business, with interaction with senior stakeholders, and the ability to make impact.
If this sounds like the exciting opportunity you are looking for in the next step of your career, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job