Ignata Finance are exclusively working with a Brighton based organisation in search for a Financial Reporting Manager to join their head office in Sussex. This is a newly created role which will focus on ensuring both the financial and management reports are produced according to regulatory and statutory requirements. You will manage a small team as well as ensure you act as key business partner to both internal staff and external partners. This is a progressive opportunity within a vibrant organisation which will offer you an exciting career path within finance.
Due to the nature of the role you must be a qualified accountant – Ideally ACA or ACCA (CIMA qualified with experience of financial reporting).
You will ideally match the following:
- You must have experience of financial reporting
- Experience of assisting with statutory accounts
- Previously managed or supervised a small team
- Experience of managing stakeholder relationships (both finance and non-finance)
- Responsible for managing a team of 2-4 staff.
- Responsible for the production on the management accounts and monthly board packs.
- Assist with the production of the statutory accounts including group consolidations.
- Responsible for group financial reporting in relation to both statutory and management reporting.
- Maintain effective and robust internal controls.
- Responsible for group consolidated reports.
- Responsible for management of the balance sheet and profit and loss reporting.
- Ensure risks and opportunities are identified and reported.
- Work in partnership with the commercial team to ensure reporting is consistent in order to produce the budgets and forecast.
- Key point of contact for annual audit process.
- Ensure overhead costs are reported correctly.
- Quarterly VAT returns and Tax.
- Responsible for maintaining the fixed asset register.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'