We are recruiting a Financial Reporting Analys on behalf of a large pharmaceutical company in the Amersham/Chesham/Chalfont area, easily accessable on the Metropolitan Line or the Chiltern Line.
This is a great opporunity to join a dynamic and growing global business with excellent career development opportunities. You will be reporting directly to the CFO as controller of the management reports. In compliance with the company's policies, you will compile accurate and comprehensive analytical data for their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). You will be expected to produce accurate and timely Financial reporting, communicating this effectively to the Finance team.
- Ensure accurate and comprehensive analytical information in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Maintain analytical referential data in ERP
- Perform accurate and timely financial reporting in compliance with local and group standards and communicate within the organization with relevant comments / alerts
- Assist in the preperation of monthly business reviews with global management
- Manage Budget process in compliance with the company's standards and time-lines.
Essential skills and Experience
- 2 years experience in a similar position
- Must possess exceptional communications skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail; flexible; approachable; calm under pressure
- High standards of accuracy
- Advanced Excel and profecient MS
Bently Associates Ltd. will be interviewing candidates at the initial stage. Please send your CV to Deon Maxwell to apply. You are welcome to call Deon with any questions you have about the role before applying.
Due to the high number of applications, Deon will only be contacting short-listed candidates.
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Controller
- Financial Reporting
- Management Control