I am working with a leading PLC based in the Stockport area to recruit a Financial Reporting Analyst. This role is on a 22.2 hours/3 days per week basis initially on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Finance Department the overall purpose of this role
- To ensure period, quarterly and annual environmental performance reports are accurate and distributed in a timely manner
- To support the Head of Commercial Finance in projects involving utilities, fuel and waste suppliers and environmental reporting
- To improve data collection and data management
- To liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- You will perform regular period analysis and reporting of KPIs
- Provide consolidated performance reports
- You will post journals as necessary to ensure costs and KPIs are based on the latest and most accurate data
The right candidate for the role will have:
- At least 18 months experience of producing accurate and timely accounts within a busy and fast moving environment
- Have the ability to establish a strong working relationship with all stakeholders
- Possess good Systems and IT skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure, to deadlines and demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
In return an excellent salary is offered for this role along with the opportunity to develop and progress within the business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job