I am working with a leading PLC based in the Stockport area to recruit a Financial Reporting Analyst. This role is on a 22.2 hours/3 days per week basis initially on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Finance Department the overall purpose of this role
- To ensure period, quarterly and annual environmental performance reports are accurate and distributed in a timely manner
- To support the Head of Commercial Finance in projects involving utilities, fuel and waste suppliers and environmental reporting
- To improve data collection and data management
- To liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- You will perform regular period analysis and reporting of KPIs
- Provide consolidated performance reports
- You will post journals as necessary to ensure costs and KPIs are based on the latest and most accurate data
The right candidate for the role will have:
- At least 18 months experience of producing accurate and timely accounts within a busy and fast moving environment
- Have the ability to establish a strong working relationship with all stakeholders
- Possess good Systems and IT skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure, to deadlines and demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
In return an excellent salary is offered for this role along with the opportunity to develop and progress within the business.