Financial Reporting Accountant
POST Recruitment are assisting a Leeds based PLC with the recruitment of a Financial Reporting Accountant.
The business is acquisitive having made two acquisitions in the current year and the successful applicant will be require to contribute to due diligence and ad hoc integration projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious qualified Accountant looking for long term career progression and would suit candidates looking to make a move out of Practice.
Reporting to the Finance and Operations Partner, your key responsibilities will include:-
- Month end reporting
- Producing and developing KPI's
- Being the lead for data management within the business
- Revenue forecasting
- Preparing budgets and analysing
- Disbursement recovery analysis
- Assisting with acquisitions (basic diligence, integrating, training and alignment of processes)
- Year end audit reporting
- Systems oversight and process management
- Qualified Accountant/newly qualified
- High attention to detail
- Experience in corporate reporting
- Ability to engage effectively with colleagues at all levels across the business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'