This is an excellent opportunity to work for a sizeable finance team with plenty of career progression opportunities on offer.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts board pack including liaison with divisional management account teams
- Maintenance of accounting records for holding companies
- Private equity financing and preparation of central reports such as Net Debt, group cash flow analysis including narrative, covenant reporting & forecast cash positions accurately
- Review of general month-end group accounting tasks including reconciliation of non-trading control accounts (goodwill, acquisitions, related balances, bank financing), accounting for additional practice acquisitions or disposals, consolidations and cash flows
- Preparation of quarterly financial reporting
- Assisting with group reporting presentations
- Preparation of annual report
- Assisting in the review of monthly / quarterly balance sheet reconciliations across the group - risk assessment & programme of review
- Acquisition accounting - assisting Business Development team with developing financial reporting routines
- Disposals accounting - assisting Business Development team with disposal details for assets, ongoing property costs & underperformance liabilities
- Management of day to day requirements of External Auditors during field work and in the period to final sign off
- Draft & update statutory accounts for the group including consolidated group accounts
Experience / Qualifications required:
- Chartered Accountant
- Ideally Big 4 or Top 10 Practice trained
- Good technical knowledge of IFRS accounting standards & disclosures
- Multisite, M & A or Private Equity Accounting experience would be beneficial
- Knowledge of statutory accounts and tax computation preparation & review
- Corporation Tax & VAT knowledge would be advantageous
This role is paying £45,000 - £60,000 + benefits.
My Client would ideally like someone to start ASAP. It will be a 2 stage interview process and they can interview immediately. If you're interested, please send me your CV by 5:30pm on Tuesday 25th September.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'