Financial Accountant required by a company based in Marlow. This role will provide management accounting, financial analysis and reporting support as well as maintain effective internal controls and ensure statutory and procedural compliance.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, main responsibilities of the role include:
- Prepare Interim and Full Year statutory disclosures for group reporting purposes
- Prepare local statutory accounts for 3 or more entities (including 1 trading)
- Prepare Corporation Tax computations and other tax information requests for 3 UK entities and 1 US entity
- Update and maintain transfer pricing documentation
- Review & submit VAT, EC Sales and Intrastat Returns (UK, France & Germany)
- Prepare Management accounting and reporting for Non-Trading entities
- Prepare balance sheet control account reconciliations
- Support internal and external audit requirements
- Play an active role and supporting continuous improvement initiatives, business change programs and other projects
- Support the Finance Team and the Business with any other ad-hoc duties/projects
- Support budgeting, forecasting (including cash forecasts & departmental budgets) & financial analysis
The ideal candidate for this role will be newly qualified accountant, have experience preparing statutory accounts and corporation tax computations and have strong knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP and accounting standards.
- Financial Reporting Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"