Financial Reporting Accountant required to join the Reporting Team of a business based in Windsor. This role will provide the successful applicant the opportunity to work closely with all areas of Finance in helping to deliver key external reporting deliverables.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Assist with the co-ordination of the year-end audit and financial statement preparation process.
- Prepare, review and co-ordinate year-end audit schedules.
- Liaise with the external auditors.
- Liaise with staff at all levels across the business to resolve audit queries.
- Assist with the co-ordination and preparation of the audit and financial statements for individual branches and subsidiaries.
- Prepare, co-ordinate and reconcile intercompany recharges and invoicing.
- Review and reconcile the schedules prepared by outsourced finance functions.
- Co-ordinate and prepare the financial statements.
- Prepare and review general ledger account reconciliations.
- Prepare and review variance analysis for month-end reporting.
- Ad-hoc tasks and project work to support the team.
To be considered for this role you will need to be a qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Financial Reporting Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"