Financial Reporting Accountant
Axiom are recruiting for a Financial Reporting Accountant; the main purpose of this role is to produce and report a full accounting consolidation of the European entities every month, utilising a leading consolidation and reporting tool, and taking input from teams across Europe.
Responsibilities will to include the following:day to day running of the consolidation process; capturingdata for disclosures in quarterly shareholder reporting as well as for use in monthly management reporting; driving efficiency, control and continuous improvement of the Group close process; and management of repeatable / functional consolidation processing.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Strong technical accountant with experience of preparing consolidation entries and of multi-currency consolidations
- Beneficial to have previous involvement in BPC or similar system in implementation or significant system enhancements
- Strong process mindset and process improvement experience
- Proven track record of driving change in a project environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- A team player with strong technical skills and a willingness to take ownership
- Ability to analyse financial data and draw sound conclusions from it
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job