Our Client is an Oil Products storage and logistics company; a joint venture between two large international groups.
They are a rapidly expanding organisation that is currently responsible for managing 9 assets across EMEA and the Americas and is looking to grow this portfolio.
This is a diverse role and the successful candidate will need to have the confidence to run with various projects and deal with senior individuals (CFO and equivalent level). The role sits within a small, newly formed team and will thus be diverse with new challenges daily. The candidate must be hard-working and embrace these challenges as and when they arise, with limited support.
- Review of internal management reports as well as preparation of board reporting packs
- Preparing consolidated financial statements and monthly reports.
- Responsible for the accounting and financial reporting of various parent/’holdco’ companies
- Liaising with local Managers at the Assets, within Group finance department and management as and when required.
- Identifying areas for improvement in the control environment across the group and assisting in implementing changes to address these.
- Taking control of issues as and when they arise and seeing them through to resolution.
- Assisting in preparing annual budgets.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Educated to minimum degree level (or equivalent)
- Qualified Chartered Accountant essential;
- Strong technical accounting background; must have strong excel with experience preparing and consolidating financial statements.
- Commercial acumen relating to financial analysis;
- Experience of Articles at one of the Big 4 desirable;
- Proficient in Excel and Basic Accounting Packages;
- SAP as well as HFM or Hyperion systems experience desirable
- Proactive, hardworking, highly organised and self-motivated
- Someone good on detail but also can see the "big picture"
- Good with people
- Commercial acumen with the willingness to travel if necessary
- Annual Budget
- Consolidated Financial Statements
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Statements
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job