The Financial Reporting Accountant will report into a particularly strong Group Head of Financial Reporting who is passionate about nurturing and developing his staff. The main duties are below but there will also be significant ad hoc work:
· Produce accounts for Head Office entities (5) including monthly reporting.
· Assist in the production of group management accounts & commentary.
· Analyse inter-company balances on consolidation; support other elements of group reporting (e,g. local GAAP v IFRS differences, eliminations etc…)
· Maintain / develop process notes for monthly, quarterly & annual processes.
· A broad range of ad hoc projects to support a growing company
The ideal candidate for the Financial Reporting Accountant role must be a qualified accountant (ideally a qualified ACA from a Big 4 / Top 20 practice) who has gained exposure to working with a range of complex clients and issues e.g. exposure to group consolidations would be of genuine benefit. The ideal candidate will also want to take on early responsibility, will enjoy problem solving, being resourceful and getting involved in a particularly wide range of tasks. Significant progression is available as the company continues to grow.
Salary: £50000 - £55000 + 10% bonus + 10% pension + benefits.
iMPART encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment operates as an employment agency and an employment business. Unfortunately, due to the high level of responses we receive, we are only able to reply to successful applicants.
- management accounting
- financial reporting
- financial accounting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job