Financial Reporting Accountant - Glasgow - Excellent Daily Rate
I am presently working on a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Reporting Accountant to join an industry leading financial service group in Glasgow city centre! This role has a highly competitive rate on offer for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development!
Purpose of Position - Are you this person?
The department is comprised of a number of different functions responsible for NAV production, monthly OEFA oversight controls and statutory and financial statements reporting services for UK Open Ended Investment Companies, Unit Trusts and UK administered SICAV’s and Dublin funds
To produce interim and year-end financial statements in accordance with all regulations pertaining to the above fund types and in accordance with client service level agreements.
Key Responsibilities for Financial Reporting Accountant role
- To meet client KPI’s and service delivery commitments
- To produce interim and year-end individual and aggregated financial statements for assigned funds
- Timely completion of internal team management information
- Working closely with Fund Accounting and Shared Service teams in managing responses to Clients, Auditors, Trustees, Custodians and other departments within Securities Services for those funds assigned responsibility for.
Risk and Control
- Adhere to procedures and controls in performing allocated tasks
- Assist in documenting procedures and controls for new and existing processes
- Timely escalation of any issues to Senior Accountant and Assistant Manager
- Ensure corrective and preventative action is taken, and evidence retained, where deadlines/quality standards are at risk
- As a minimum educated to graduate level with relevant accounting degree desired
- Working towards or studying for a professional accounting qualification
- Experience working in the Financial Services Sector
Please contact Neil Greene at HRC Recruitment for further information
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job