This is an exciting opportunity for a Financial Reporting Accountant to join a market leading, FTSE 250 listed digital technology business based in Central London.
Working for a fast paced, constantly evolving business, they are looking to hire due to an internal promotion. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for supporting them in all aspects of internal and external financial reporting, consolidation, technical accounting advice including leading the month end Management account process, external audit and accounting for acquisitions and other business transactions.
Your duties will include:
- Presenting the monthly results to the FD, CFO and other stakeholders
- Managing the Divisional Accountants to drive timely reporting and understand reported performance against budget and prior year
- Ownership of the consolidation process across all entities including management recharges, intercompany and ensuring consistent accounting treatment across the group
- Working with the Head of Financial Reporting to ensure timely completion and accuracy of corporation tax returns and accurate accounting for tax
- Leading the external audit planning and execution processes to ensure the process runs to strict deadlines and resolving issues as they arise.
- Ownership for determining the statutory accounting impacts of acquisitions and investigating and advising on the accounting impact of commercial and other business decisions
The successful candidate will be ACCA/ACA Qualified from practice, ideally with industry experience. You will have experience using IFRS and have worked for a Listed business (in practice or industry).
The business needs someone keen to learn, that welcomes new challenges. You will need to be comfortable working in a fast paced, agile environment and have a proven track record of working to tight deadlines.
The Company has grown rapidly in the last 5 years, organically and through a significant number of strategic acquisitions. They are looking for an ambitious individual who is keen to develop and grow with the business, be it within the reporting team or across other areas of finance including the FP&A or Commercial teams.
- Financial Reporting
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job