Financial Reporting Accountant
ACA / ACCA qualified
Degree level educated
Fantastic opportunity for a Financial Reporting Accountant to join this commercial and fast paced company in the heart of Harrogate. Joining a well established company, you will be responsible for relaying financial information to the management teams to support business strategy whilst managing a small team, previous management experience is not essential.
Key responsibilities include:
* Overseeing the process of month end, quarter end and year end accounts.
* Statutory reporting.
* Completion of VAT and other regulatory returns.
* Group reporting and consolidation.
* Assisting with year-end audits.
* Capital reporting.
* Working capital and cash flow forecasting & reporting.
* Support in accurate forecasting and budgeting.
* Looking at current processes, procedures and systems and implementing improvements accordingly.
* Presenting financial information to the board.
* Support other divisions in making financial decisions.
* Liaise with auditors to ensure accurate monitoring of company finances.
* Delegating and distributing work to your team.
With excellent financial system experience and advanced Excel skills you will be able to exercise strong attention to detail and analytical skills. Coming from a practice background would be advantageous, however is not essential. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, in a team oriented environment you will work well under pressure to achieve deadlines. Benefit package includes flexible working hours, pension scheme, parking on site and 33 annual holidays.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.