Financial Reporting Accountant - Bristol - Bank - £350/day
My client, a leading bank based in Bristol are recruiting for a Finance Reporting Accountant to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible but not limited to the below;
- Supporting the month and quarter end.
- Overseeing the production of consolidation ledger entries and associated disclosures.
- Production and review of reconciliations.
- Production and coordination of analytical reviews.
- Overseeing the month-end Attestation process.
- Conducting ledger based investigations.
- Contributing to the design and build of finance controls.
- The ideal candidate should be able to show previous finance reporting, and either Life
Insurance accounting and Group Reporting experience. In addition they should be able to
demonstrate experience of performance managing small teams and a track record of
- Demonstrate strong excel and ledger use/development (ideally Oracle and, or SAP).
In order to be considered for the role the candidate must also possess the below;
- Significant drive and judgement.
- Group / Life Insurance Experience.
- Strong analytical / analysis capabilities
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience to be considered for this position then please apply below and I will be in touch regarding your application.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job