Financial Reporting Accountant - Award Winning PR Agency
Our Client is an award winning London based PR Agency. They are looking for a Financial Reporting Accountant to join the London office and take responsibility for all aspects of the agency’s reporting into the UK Group.
Reporting directly to the FD, this is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, keen, professional accountant, ideally with some previous agency experience/ exposure in marketing communications agencies.
Key Responsibilities of the Reporting Accountant:
Taking responsibility for reporting financial figures to UK Group
Annual & Monthly commitments
- Co-ordinating internal reporting time-line
- Checking data and KPIs with each submissions
- Highlighting and questioning variances with the Agency finance team
- Craft summary to be circulated to Agency management team
- Liaise with HQ finance team and reply to variance queries post submission
- Responsible for all the agency being correctly promoted
HQ & UK Group Reporting Requirements
- Taking responsibility for all regular HQ reporting requirements. Will include a broad range of different analyses and multiple deadlines
- Contact for Internal, UK Group, HQ and Internal and External Audit requests
Agency data collection, monitoring and reporting against targets to include:
- Agency Capex
- Agency Bonus (contractual and non-contractual)
- Agency cash management
- HQ adhoc reports
Agency Internal Reporting
- Taking responsibility for the preparation of all aspects of Agency Reporting to UK group
- Monthly preparation of Agency CFO pack
- Monthly preparation of Management Reforecast summary
- Manage preparation and delivery of financial data for Client and Board level presentations.
- Overall responsibility for the Agency HQ budget
Requirements for the Financial Reporting Accountant:
- Recognised accounting qualification with minimum 1 year’s post-qualification experience
- Good academic background.
- Strong understanding and practical experience of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Experience of the auditing process - external or internal
- Strong attention to detail.
- Deliver information on a timely basis.
- Able to successfully manage multiple competing demands.
- Strong experience with financial software-
- Good interpersonal and business partnering skills.
- Previous agency experience/ exposure in marketing communications agencies advantageous.
If you do not hear from us within five working days then we regret that your application on this occasion has not been successful
- UK GAAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job