Financial Recruitment - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Basic Salary: £23,000 Annual OTE: First Year; £35,000-£50,000 Second Year; £60,000-£90,000
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Company: London’s largest financial recruiter. Our client has an unprecedented presence in the financial sector both domestically and globally. Due to continued year-on-year growth and success, they are looking to grow their City based office and hire 6 ambitious trainee recruitment consultants. The company are decorated in awards and boast an impressive work-life balance; Ranked No.1 Company in the UK for Work-Life Balance 2016, 'Recruitment Company of the Year' - Recruiter Awards 2016.
They yield annual revenues of £30 million+ and operate solely within the specialism of Finance; covering Management Consultancy, Accounting, Tax, Corporate Finance and Audit.
What will you be doing as a financial trainee recruitment consultant?
A trainee recruitment consultant is responsible for:
- Building relationships and regularly consulting clients and candidates, to ensure their recruitment needs are met
- Maintaining successful client/candidate relationships
- Generating new business through business development
- Candidate engagement; screen CV’s, communicate and interview candidates to establish position suitability
- Producing adverts for job opportunities
- Hitting/surpassing targets to earn commission
What does a successful financial trainee recruitment consultant look like?
A trainee recruitment consultant should posses most of the following:
- A degree from a Top 40 university (2:2 or higher)
- High-achiever (e.g. Sport)
- Commercial work experience (internships, placements, summer jobs etc)
Why be a financial trainee recruitment consultant?
The perks of a trainee recruitment consultant include:
- Good basic salary £23k (£30k+ for experienced recruiter)
- Fantastic OTE (on target earnings) £35K+
- 2nd year OTE £70K
- 3rd year OTE £120K
- Annual incentives (holidays, weekends away)
- Uncapped commission
- Fantastic training programme
- Monthly incentives (lunch clubs, shopping trips etc.)
- Stunning offices in the City of London
Could you be a successful financial trainee recruitment consultant?
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment, International Recruitment, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
- Account Management
- Business Development