St James's Place is a FTSE 100 Wealth Management company with £90bn of client funds under our management. We have grown through the ethos of offering quality face to face wealth management advice and commitment to building trusted and enduring relationships with our clients. We were recently awarded 'Britain's Most Admired Companies - Insurance' and we are currently recruiting in a number of areas to support our ongoing growth.
The main purpose of the Financial Promotions Administrator role is to monitor the financial promotions in-box and to record the new financial promotions received, confirming approval of financial promotions and liaising with Partners where appropriate.
- Ensure that all new items received by the team are appropriately logged and ready to review by the Approvals Officers
- Confirm approval to the Partnership or Corporate areas when required
- Deal with queries via the promotions in-box or over the telephone
- Liaise with colleagues around the business and with the Partnership where necessary
- Keep the CRM system updated
- Help keep within the 48 hour service level agreement
- Perform other administrative tasks as and when required
- Previous administration experience
- Clear confident communicator, able to approach people at all levels of seniority
- Diplomacy but assertive
- Attention to detail
- Positive work ethic
- High level of literacy and ability to provide simple explanations
- Ability to prioritise work and adhere to tight deadlines in a very busy environment
- Ability to work well as a team and individually
- PC literate, Outlook, Word and Adobe
How we reward you:-
In addition to an attractive salary, you will also receive an excellent benefits package, including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance for you and your family, life assurance, equity participation opportunities and an attractive holiday allowance to name but a few.
The Charitable Foundation:-
We are extremely proud of The St James's Place Charitable Foundation. It is a grant-making charity where funds are raised and donated by the St James's Place community. The Company matches all funds raised or donated, pound for pound and since its setup in 1992 we have raised and distributed almost £60 million to good causes operating in the UK and abroad.
- Communication Skills
- Highly Detailed
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job