We have an excellent opportunity for a graduate trainee to join our Financial Planning and Wealth Management department. The successful applicant will be sponsored through the CII Diploma/Regulated Diploma in Financial Planning over a three year period. We are a top 50 award winning professional services firm with an excellent reputation for training staff in a friendly and welcoming environment.
Financial Planning and Wealth Management
£19k per annum
Benefits package upon qualification
Working as part of a team to deliver first class client service, the key elements of the role include:
- Research of products and funds
- Obtaining illustrations and quotations
- Preparation of suitability letters and reports
- Liaising on technical issues, both internally and externally
- Keeping up to date with legislative and regulatory issues
- Ensuring that research and reports are compliant with internal processes and legislative requirements
- Dealing with technical queries in the absence of the consultant team
Study support will also be provided for the chosen individual to achieve the relevant Financial Planning industry qualifications.
To be considered for this position, applicants will need to have (or expecting to achieve) a 2:1 degree, preferably in a business/economics or finance related subject, be IT literate and highly numerate.
The successful candidate will need to be able to manage their own workload and work well under pressure, be highly organised, attentive to detail and have the commitment to learning and self-improvement whilst working effectively as part of the wider team.
Previous office or client facing experience will be advantageous.
We are looking to recruit as soon as possible and will make an appointment as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job