My client is a national financial planning firm and they are current looking for an experienced Sales Manager to lead a team of 16 Financial Planners in the Yorkshire and Midlands regions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for management and development of Financial Planners with the focus of this role being leadership, business growth and supporting delivery of business plan.
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities/ Scope of role:
- Management of a team of Financial Planners
- Act as a role model to encourage open and constructive relationships whilst mentoring others to build effective internal and external relationships
- Embody leadership characteristics to inspire and motivate both immediate team and people in the wider organisation
- Support and lead and manage local initiatives and events
- Partner with the senior leadership team to help develop employees as well as identifying and nurturing talent
- Contribute to the development of a diverse workforce
- Support recruitment of high-quality Financial Planners to maintain and grow the business in line with business plan. This will include Interviewing and overseeing, assessment of candidates and decision on most suitable candidates
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence and continuous improvement in processes and business results
- Encourage an environment where new ideas, creative solutions and innovation are valued
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial, trust based internal and external relationships with key stakeholders
- Resolve disagreements and operational problems that impact on the effectiveness of the team using appropriate methods to ensure fair outcomes for all parties
- Ensure any MI required is collated and reported where required
- Monitor business production and embedded client contact and sales strategy
- Oversight of employment contractual arrangements and performance appraisals
- Effective, commercial experience in managing a team of Financial Planners
- A sound understanding of the end-to-end advisory process
- Team management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the competitor market
- Demonstrate excellence, understanding of and experience of the environments of investments, financial planning, investment consulting, legal/regulatory and advice implementation structures development
For more information please contact Graeme Hyland on or email
- Independent Financial Adviser
- Financial Planner
- Wealth Manager
- Independent Financial Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'