Our client, a FTSE listed Technology business in Central London are looking for a Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst.
Performance reporting and its data are central to helping a business make better decisions, create competitive advantage and successfully deliver its strategy. Prepare internal management and performance reporting for the Group ensuring that reports are materially accurate, produced to a deadline and comply with policies and best practice for FTSE 100 companies and add value and insight working collaboratively with the business.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Prepare accurate, insightful and timely monthly performance reporting of financial and non-financial data to be published to the Board and Executive Management team
- Consolidation of forecast P&L submissions, precise financial analysis of key trends and provide business insight for reporting output
- Year-end and interim results consolidation processes
- Deliver a performance reporting framework to enable a faster close process including accurate and comparable data; continuous improvement of data insight by driving efficiencies through streamlining of data, system process improvements as well as the manual reporting process
- Drive monthly reporting accuracy and high-quality commentaries to support Management Reporting
- Prepare ad hoc Group performance and regional reporting requests with focus on delivering insights and value add
- Establish effective professional working relationships across the business
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant (ACA preferred) with some experience outside of practice or on a secondment, being able to demonstrate a commercial understanding. Strong excel and communication skills will be essential along with an ability to deal with multiple projects, ambiguity and a fast paced environment.