Financial Planning & Reporting Accountant - Rotherham
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Accountant to work alongside the Finance Director in a large and rapidly growing organisation.
- Producing and delivering the monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Producing VAT return and corporation tax information
- Budgeting and forecasting and maintaining rolling forecasts
- Producing financial and non-financial KPI's and MI
- Liaising with external auditors
- Producing data to assist with Pricing
- Strong analytical background with the ability to handle and interpret large volumes of financial data
- Advanced working knowledge of excel
- Proven background in management accounts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced organisation
In return a competitive benefits package is on offer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job