An exciting opportunity has arisen within a bespoke financial planning firm for a PA to join their growing team.
Within the role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day support of the Office Manager of the firm and assisting with the financial planning administration within the firm. You will be the main contact point both in the presence and absence of the Office Manager with clients as well as internal staff.
The role will require someone who has excellent communication skills both face to face and over the telephone. You will be joining a reputable financial planning firm in Sale.
- Prepare client meeting packs
- Extensive diary management and ownership of all meetings, including ensuring that all reports, presentations and agendas are prepared for the advisers in advance.
- Formatting and sending relevant Suitability Report to clients and recording on office systems.
- Action fund switches/change of contributions/withdrawals
- Update clients on the progress of the application and when terms have been issued.
- Organise and attend as required, a wide range of meetings and functions at internal/external venues for the team, including restaurant booking
Relevant Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of managing a complex, busy and constantly changing senior leaders’ diaries.
- Ability to build strong relationships with others by delivering on promises, and by dealing effectively and courteously with queries.
- The ability to forward-plan and make decisions using initiative and autonomy.
- Approach work positively with a can-do attitude and take responsibility for your tasks.
- Ability to analyse ways of working and suggesting new solutions for a streamlined administrative approach.
Client support, financial planning assistant, ifa administrator, personal assistant,
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job