Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Our Wealth Management teams provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting key life events, such as saving for university fees, buying a new home to retirement; whilst protecting their family and interests for every eventuality, providing confidence and reassurance.
We support every aspect of a customer's financial life, helping them to grow, manage and preserve their wealth and provide a professional service in a world of increasing complexity. This includes a greater range of financial products and solutions, and a better understanding of our customers' affairs. For us, Wealth Management is genuinely a relationship-based service.
For our customers, this means a tailored approach, personalised attention and our teams working collaboratively to support their entire life journey.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Financial Planning Manager
In this role, you will:
- Support a portfolio of Premier clients by delivering a consistent and tailored wealth management and financial planning service.
- Listen to customers to identify and understand their current and future needs, and provide the right solution to meet those needs
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of the Bank's full range of products and services
- Help customers to understand how they can flexibly use HSBC services through Internet Banking, phone Banking and Self-service points
- Develop long term, in depth client relationships with existing and new clients
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e.DipCII (or equivalent QCF RDR level 4qualification)
- Ability to act as a strategic advisor to customers, having established and built valuable long-term relationships with significant customers
- Have a track record of successfully identifying and developing significant /complex business propositions that attract and entrench customers
- Availability to undertake the travel required for this role, and a full valid driver's license
For further details and application information please click "Apply" or visit our careers site, searching under reference 0000AE0E
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.