Job Title: Financial Planning Director
Industry: Financial Planning
Salary: £75,000 - £105,000
Reference number: 14629
An exciting opportunity has come up with one of our leading Financial Planning firms in Bristol on a Financial Planning Director role!
Award-winning fully integrate Financial Service firm who are true pioneers in the dual professional, Financial Planning and Investment Management model. Numerous regional offices across the UK, managing c £22 Billion AUM.
They are looking for an experienced Financial Planner to join the team and take over an existing portfolio of HNW clients.
The role will be a mixture of managing the existing clients and growing the portfolio, leveraging off referrals, existing introducers and new business development.
What’s in it for you:
- Salary circa £100k
- Discretionary bonus
- Clear cut progression up to Director/Partner level
- Full back office support (1 paraplanner + 1 admin per adviser)
- Existing client portfolio
- High level of referrals from established introducers, Investment Manager and Marketing team
- Dedicated Investment Manager to deliver bespoke advice to clients
Skills and experience required:
- Hardworking, self-motivated professional
- Experience providing complex, holistic financial advice to HNW clients
- Chartered through CII or working towards
- Dynamic individual who can identify and action business opportunities
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning Firm based in Bristol on a Financial Planning Director role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
- Existing Clients
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'