Financial Planning Business Quality Analyst - Wolverhampton
I am working with a well establish company in the Wolverhampton area who are looking to bolster their compliance team with an additional two Business Quality Analysts to work alongside their compliance management and operations teams. The role would be well suited to paraplanners and advisers who are looking for a fresh challenge in a supportive and friendly environment. They would also be happy to speak to advisers who may have a select number of clients that they are
A technical role that will include;
- File checking processes to network standards.
- Maintaining records for the recording of file checks.
- Providing file check reports with clear understandable outcomes and actions.
- Reviewing remedial work and action to ensure files achieve network standards
- Identifying adviser Trends and report to relevant C&C Supervisor
- Providing information and technical support to Advisers and the Compliance Team.
- Liaising with advisers to assist in compiling compliant files.
They are looking to speak to people who;
- Hold pension transfer qualifications - G60, AF3, AF7 and or AF8
- Have strong computing skills - knowledge of word, Excel, Group packages
- Knowledge of networks and regulatory requirements.
- Enjoy maintaining knowledge through attending relevant provider/internal testing and training seminars.
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A team player that enjoys working collaboratively
If this role is of interest to you please contact Russell Davies quoting ref: 12556 on 01179 -170418
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'