Financial Planning Assistant
Salary: Salary negotiable
To provide office based administrative and technical support completing all tasks relating to new business submission, data entry, analysis, report writing, answering telephone calls, maintain other office systems.
GCSE English & Maths grade C or above
Word & Excel intermediary
1 - 2 years’ experience within financial services setting, preferably an IFA. Financial planning report writing skills.
Knowledge and skills:
- Ability to plan and organise new or familiar tasks and to use a problem-solving approach to respond appropriately to a wide range of enquiries
- Use of standard applications to process, obtain and combine information - Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power point, outlook and database
- Interpret, use and evaluate numerical and graphical data
- Excellent report writing skills
- Good understanding of compliance standards
- Ability to undertake research and assist in the reviewing of new policies
Hours of work:
37.5 hours per week
Monday - Friday
- Location: Berkhamsted
- Sector: Financial Services
- Salary: Salary negotiable
- Reference: 1796
- Job Type: Permanent
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'