Financial Planning Assistant
The Company: I am currently working with a highly regarded, regional IFA business with a presence across Yorkshire and the North of England who are looking to add an experienced financial services administrator to their Leeds city centre office. My client is a truly independent financial advice firm who as part of larger group with multiple service offerings focus on private wealth focused financial advice to the professional services industry. A typical case is often inclusive of investments advice, pensions, protection & IHT/tax planning and due to gradual expansion plans across 2017/18, they are now in a position to recruit into their Yorkshire based site and add an additional head.
The Role: The remit focuses on a hybrid role take on across technical admin support and basic research/report writing. On a 50:50 basis your time will be split across business processing and administrative support to 2 financial advisers, and basic paraplanning and report writing on the more standard investments workload as required. To review, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing relevant documentation ahead of FPC client meetings;
- Obtaining relevant research relating to proposed advice;
- Compiling suitability letters based on the advice being given;
- Processing new business;
- Accurate completion of compliance requirements;
- Responding to client queries;
- Maintaining client records on XPlan;
- Liaising with Life offices and providers;
- Ensuring the administrative requirements are completed for the Client Review Process;
- Contribute to new business development;
- Proactively maintain a high level of client service;
- Flexitime (standard hours 8.30am-5pm)
- 21 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays - increasing by on day each full financial year up to a maximum of 26 days
- 3.75% employer pension contribution with a minimum of 3.5% employee contribution
- And if an employee is contributing to the pension scheme they also get 4 X DIS and 50% income protection
The Person: The successful candidate needs to come from an IFA/wealth management/investments management background and have exposure to supporting IFA’s/financial advisers in a private wealth environment. You will have wide-ranging knowledge in one of more of the following product areas: investments, pensions, protection, IHT and trust work and ideally have 2 years’ plus experience in a similar working environment within an IFA. My client is looking for progressive, ambitious individuals looking to develop a paraplanning career longer-term so any qualifications towards the QCF level 4 diploma would be advantageous; but aren’t essential.
What next? Please send CV applications to Chris at CB3 Associates Ltd and they will be reviewed inside 24 hours. And for further opportunities we are working on within the financial services sector please visit the website below:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"