The Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst is required to support the delivery of performance planning, reporting and support, providing high quality reports that enable an understanding challenging insight into the business enabling strategic and commercial decisions to be made.
- This is a permanent role
- Based in Weybridge, Surrey
- Salary is competitive
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Free onsite parking and a good benefits package
- Ownership of developing, submitting and explaining EIS Forecasts.
- Assist with budgets & forecasts and monitoring of KPI’s
- Submission of monthly reporting requirements - dept. spend reports and management reports
- Monthly generation of EMEA headcount reconciliation
- Management of PRS System for EMEA
- Providing training to new users and ensuring account set ups are maintained.
Skills and Experience:
- CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Experience in a Financial Planning and Analysis role
- Strong knowledge of Excel including using Macros, pivot tables, VLOOKUPS
- Experience of preparing financial reports and models
- Good understanding of internal purchasing systems
- Experience working with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
- Financial Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job