My well established and growing manufacturing business in Gloucester are looking to recruit an experience Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to join their head office team .
This role will work closely with the CFO and senior leadership team within the business. This is a very commercially focused role leading the financial planning and analysis function. This will include influencing decisions by providing regular reports on the Group, business units and commercial performance. Ensuring all times good strong financial controls are up held and the organization has the information to make well-informed decisions to ensure future stability, profitability and growth of the company.
Your duties will include :
- Working alongside the Financial controller and across the business in preparation of the group budget ensuring all major known costs and revenues have been identified and budgeted accordingly and appropriately
- Preparation of forecasts, strategic plans and various modelling including variance analysis and KPI reporting taking responsibility of the numbers
- Controlling cash including weekly and monthly cash flow/forecast reporting on variances and providing suggestions for ways of improvements and always providing tight control of cash
- Implementation and support to other departments for financial modelling providing financial analysis and guidance on activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Working capital management by working closely with supply chain and sales to improve forecasting and procurement ensuring working capital is at optimum levels.
- Providing analysis and advice to support strategic decision-making regarding investments, acquisitions and other one-off projects.
- Developing relationships around the business to further develop your finance role and the profile of the finance department
- Liaising with business partners and relaying financial information to key stakeholders in a clear and concise format and influencing decisions
The suitable candidate will be formally qualified , an experienced FP&A manager or Finance Business Partner and be able to demonstrate commercial knowledge and integrity
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'