JasperRose are recruiting for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, working for an internationally recognised Luxury Retailer, based in Central London. Due to expansion, this opportunity will report into the Head of Finance, with significant interaction with both the CFO and different Directors and Heads of across the Group, both in the UK and worldwide.
The FP&A Manager will have overall responsibility for the management, coordination and development of the budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes across the International divisions, as well as the strategic planning process. You will be a key contributor to the omni-channel development, taking a lead role in developing new reporting processes and tools and providing high quality financial analysis to assist senior management in making effective decisions across the business.
Heading up the commercial team, your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the global planning process (modelling, communication, consolidation, scenario analysis)
- Improving the effectiveness of investment and benchmarking the various investment projects
- Analysis vs budget and forecast for each store, market and function, monitoring and performing strong analysis of margins and key drivers in delivering product category objectives
- Management of the Annual Strategic and Long-Term Planning process across International and help with ensuring agreed initiatives are tracked and delivered effectively
- Manage and track key variances to mid-year forecast and budget through the monthly Rolling Forecast and R&Os ensuring an accurate and reliable forecast is communicated to Corporate
The successful candidate will be Qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACA), with previous experience of working within a multi-national organisation, in an FP&A function. With a number of demanding stakeholders with competing priorities, it is essential you can prioritise effectively and communicate clearly. Experience of previously working in the Retail sector would be highly advantageous, as would SAP knowledge.
This business is growing year on year, with ambitious growth plans over the next 5 years. This is a key hire for the business and they are looking for someone to join not only to come in and successfully succeed in this this role, but as an investment of talent longer term. The business offers excellent company benefits, a good work life balance and a fast track career path for an ambitious, forward thinking individual.
- Commercial Awareness
- Project Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"