Based in London, Long Tall Sally (LTS) is a multi-channel retailer with operations in UK, USA, Canada and Germany, and has access to the rest of the world through the ecommerce platforms operated by the business. LTS is a member of the TriStyle Group, the highly successful German based direct selling business that also owns and operates the large and highly profitable Peter Hahn and Madeline brands.
LTS Direct business continues to deliver significant growth year on year and has ambitious plans for the next 5 years. This new role is a key hire for the business and will report directly into the CFO with a dotted line to the CEO, with significant interaction and exposure to different Directors across the business.
The FP&A Manager, will have overall responsibility for the management, coordination and development of the budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes across the LTS group of companies, including submission to Group. The FP&A Manager will also manage the strategic planning process and provide high quality financial analysis to support senior management in making effective decisions across the business.
- Manage and develop the monthly rolling forecast, quarterly forecast and annual budgeting processes across LTS and prepare succinct and accurate reporting to LTS management and TriStyle Group including P&L, B/S and C/F.
- Identify opportunities to streamline and improve the financial planning activities and tools
- Co-ordinate with LTS senior management to ensure a successful and well-coordinated planning process ensuring delivery of submission aligned to the Tristyle planning calendar.
- Be the key link between Marketing, Merchandising and Finance to ensure consistency and integrity of planning assumptions, and develop budgeting and forecasting models accordingly.
- Co-ordinate with senior management to ensure the Annual 3 year Strategic/ Long-Term Planning process is delivered effectively.
- Manage and track key variances to budget and forecast, developing a risks and opportunities register to ensure an accurate and reliable forecast is delivered.
- Develop and manage analytical reporting to provide new insight into performance metrics.
- Develop reporting to monitor and evaluate deliverables against project plans.
- Ownership of the UK Central Budget Close collaboration with the Financial Reporting and Compliance functions of UK Central team
- Prepare presentations for senior leadership for business reviews and board presentations.
- Line manager responsibility for business analyst
- Buying & Merchandise Directors
- Marketing Director
- Head of Finance & Financial controller
- TriStyle group (parent entity)
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Qualification: ACA or ACCA qualified.
- With a strong commercial background ideally in retail, with exposure to direct selling, catalogue/ecommerce. Good understanding of retail end to end process
- Experience of providing financial analysis and recommendations to Director/VP level
- Essential you can prioritise effectively and communicate clearly. You will demonstrate a commercial mind-set in work performed and in all interactions with the business. Proven ability to influence at a senior level.
- Well organised and efficient, with a good dose of common sense
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience working as part of a busy team in a fast-paced company
- Great sense of humour, team player, empathy and work ethic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job