Our client is a high end fashion retailer based in Central London. They are now looking for an FP&A Manager to join their Finance team.
To support the Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Manager in all aspects of financial planning, budgeting and forecasting and providing analysis, commercial support and management information to senior finance, board and operational stakeholders to support business decision-making.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To support the Senior FP&A Manager in:
- Establishing and communicating the planning timetable, process and guidelines to stakeholders including management of templates and deliverables
- Managing existing and new modelling tools to support the five year business plan, annual budget and forecasts
- Monitoring weekly business performance, attending weekly trading meeting to understand impact of current trade on forecast
- Working with the Senior FP&A Manager in delivering presentational outputs for discussion with Executive Team and Board
- Providing financial support to business cases for investment and conducting post-investment reviews
- Ad-hoc financial analysis for Finance Director/Executive team to support strategic development and business decision-making
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders
Key skills and experience
- Post-qualified with relevant accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Retail experience (particularly sales and margin) desired but not mandatory
- Strong working use of Microsoft Excel, experience of financial planning tools beneficial
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job