Job title: North Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Based (region/office): Birchwood
Brief details of position:
A Financial Planning and Analysis Manager is required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. This is a great opportunity for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to be based in Birchwood.
A vacancy has arisen for an FPA Manager at the Birchwood office. This position will be to provide financial support to the National Head of FPA and the Regional Director.
Duties will include:
- Produce & submit monthly reports, £80m turnover region covering offices in Birchwood, Newcastle and Livingston.
- Manage and supervise the regional Finance and Administration teams.
- Review contracts / projected profitability with Contract Managers.
- Prepare and agree annual budgets with the Regional Director.
- Regularly review and monitor regional financial performance.
- Provide insightful analysis to understand variances to performance plans.
- Work in partnership with the wider organisation and external advisors to ensure the delivery of information requirements.
- Regularly review and work with Contract Managers on WIP.
- Ensure cash flow is maximised by managing the production of sales invoices and management of credit control function.
- Work in partnership with the Regional Director to deliver understanding of financial performance
- Experience of staff supervision.
- Good communication skills and IT literacy.
- AAT, ACCA or CIMA qualified with previous management experience.
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen
Salary: To be discussed at interview stage.
If you are an experienced Finance Planning and Analysis Manager with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply.
- Analytical Skills
- Financial Planning