Accountable Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant on behalf of one of our clients based in Warrington.
As FP&A Accountant you will report directly to the DIrector of Finance, this role is a key position within the Finance team where you will have responsibility for the production and improvement of monthly reporting and budgets packs and supporting the continual improvement of systems, processes and reporting.
About the Role:
- Production and improvement of monthly reporting packs
- Supporting Monthly forecasting / Planning / Annual budgeting
- Working as part of the ERP implementation team
- Assisting Finance Managers in the analysis of monthly results including; detailed sales and margin analysis, identifying trends, potential risks and opportunities
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- Experience in both financial accounting and management reporting
- Experience of working with reporting tools
If this role sounds like the perfect next step for you please apply online or contact Orla at Accountable for more information
- Financial Planning
- ERP Oracle