Accountable Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant on behalf of one of our clients based in Warrington.
This vacancy is the result of massive change and growth within an already successful and reputable organisation. They require an experienced Accountant who is driven and tenacious who can take on this new and exciting challenge to both further their career and enable the company to continue to prosper.
As FP&A Accountant you will report directly to the UK Head of Finance, this role is a key position within the UK Finance team where you will have responsibility for the production and improvement of monthly reporting and budgets packs, supporting the implementation of UK ERP system and reporting tools and supporting the continual improvement of systems, processes and reporting.
About the Role:
- Production and improvement of monthly reporting packs
- Supporting Monthly forecasting / Planning / Annual budgeting
- Working as part of the ERP implementation team
- Assisting Finance Managers in the analysis of monthly results including; detailed sales and margin analysis, identifying trends, potential risks and opportunities
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- Experience in both financial accounting and management reporting
- Experience of working with reporting tools
If this role sounds like the perfect next step for you please apply online or contact Orla at Accountable for more information
- Financial Planning
- ERP Oracle