My client, a £48 Million T/O company based in Bingley, are looking for a Financial Planning Analyst to join their rapidly growing organisation. They have a strong ambition to continue to do and will achieve this through a well-developed acquisition strategy and through strong growth from existing companies within the group. In preparation for this growth they have created a new role that will provide the FP&A team with further capacity to deliver more in the areas of financial planning, analysis, business partnering and continuous improvement, as the Group continues to grow.
Specifically, this role’s purpose is to:
• Ensure financial reports reflect the latest business requirements.
• Ensure information used in the planning process is on time and reliable.
• Ensure teams across the business have the necessary financial support to help drive their operations and respective departmental plans.
• Proactively and continuously identify and act upon areas of improvement.
• Provide financial support and challenge to business cases, particularly for new products and services.
• CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified/ part qualified.
• Ability to manage and ensure data integrity of large data sets (essential).
• Highly proficient in the use Microsoft Office programs.
• Advanced skills in Excel. Ability to create enhanced reporting in Excel.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with people at all levels and across multiple functions.
• Ability to manage multiple work streams.
• Ability to work within tight deadlines.
• Thorough and methodical approach to problem solving and solution implementation.
• Attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
• Ability to build trusting and open relationships with stakeholders across the business.
Further details and benefits:
35 Hours per week
24 days holiday per year + Public holidays
Performance related bonus scheme
Enrollment onto pension
Life assurance + Health Insurance
Child care vouchers
Season Ticket Loan
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'