Responsibilities will include;
- To support the Group in assessing the long term financial impact of key operations and business objectives
- Produce long term financial plans and provide detailed statistical analysis on new business activities
- To support the appraisal of new financial planning, capital development, asset management and project activity throughout the group
- Ad hoc analysis for our peers in the sector, the regulator & government political parties when required.
- Produce financial models to support borrowing and investment decisions.
- Create policies and procedures to ensure projects are being run in an appropriate manner
You will have strong leadership and interpersonal skills and can engage with stakeholder at all levels of the business. You will need to demonstrate a proven track record of financial modelling and able to make key strategic decision within the business.
Your experience must include:
- Expert level knowledge of Excel (Functions / Charting / Data Analysis)
- Essential to have financial planning experience, including financially modelling.
- Experience of financial statement analysis and proven track record of understanding & interpreting financial ratios & KPIs
- Educated to a Degree level or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills with proven business partnering experience.
- Power BI experience.
- Preferably a degree in Business, Statistic or Computer Science or studying towards a recognised financial qualification (e.g. CFA/CIMA/ACCA).
- Knowledge of VBA (Coding / User Forms / Class Modules)
If you are interested in the role of Financial Analyst and have the relevant skillset then do submit your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job