Allen Lane are recruiting an FP&A Analyst for a high profile Economics brand based in central London. Looking for an immediate start, this interim post will run to October 2018 initially and you'll provide vital, varied support to the financial planning function of this internationally renowned organisation.
As such, key responsibilities include;
- Assisting the FP&A Manager with maintenance of budget models, collating information from various systems and sources to produce comprehensive analysis.
- Produce regular and accurate financial information to enable successful financial decision making
- Month-end processes include journal preparation
- Liaise with non-finance managers and review budget forecasts and clear advice accordingly
Key person specification;
- Educated to degree level
- Demonstrably strong Excel skills, including pivot tables and v-lookups
- Demonstrable experience producing management information using Excel
If you are immediately available, would thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment and can display the above aptitudes and characteristics we would love to hear from you.
Please note that applications will be reviewed prior to closing date and as such immediate application is recommended.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job