Financial Planning Analyst (Senior) | Excellent Salary Package + relocation assistance available | Qualified CIMA, ACCA/ACA with high level analytical experience | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been commissioned to recruit an experienced Senior Financial Planning Analyst for an International Online Gaming client with a base in Gibraltar. As the Senior Financial Planning Analyst your key responsibility will be to identify, maintain and evaluate information and undertake periodic and weekly reporting. The role reports to the Financial Planning Manager.
Senior Financial Planning Analyst Responsibilities:
- Prepare regular reporting and analysis by using data sources such as the Strategic Data Warehouse systems. Reports are to include relevant and insightful commentary, ensuring that the data is accurate and delivered according to deadlines
- Support the FP&A Managers in the budgeting, planning and reforecasting processes for the client by assisting in identifying and modelling key business drivers by utilising a number of approaches including but not limited to current and historic trends and regression analysis. You will add business input and insight where necessary to the data
- Work with other members of the FP&A team and teams throughout the wider business to develop tools, models and processes that improve the analytical capabilities of the FP&A team.
- Assist the FP&A Manager in the periodic detailed review of actual performance vs. budget or reforecast. This will enable you to highlight variances and trends, to then complete detailed analysis in conjunction with relevant business area
- Support ad-hoc analysis, in conjunction with key stakeholders using past trends to collate future forecasts. You will need to understand key drivers and any financial impacts, including periodic reporting of actual performance vs. regression analysis
- Build good working relationships with key stakeholders within the business in order to understand business requirements
- Develop strong relationships and to support the FP&A analysts in the team in order to share knowledge, ideas and best practice and help them develop
- Work closely with the Head of Commercial Finance and the Finance Manager (Marketing) in the Digital Financial Control team for cost control of all the Digital businesses
- Support the FP&A Managers and to deputise for each of them when they are on annual leave or out of the business
- Attend operational meetings and add input/insight with managers from other teams in the business, becoming a key business partner within the FP&A team
Senior Financial Planning AnalystEssential Criteria:
- Near Qualified or Qualified accountant with CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent
- Understanding of financial reporting including income statements and performance dashboards
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience using databases and dashboards desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of budgeting, business planning and forecasting ideal but not essential
- Ability to manage and manipulate large volumes of data in a fast paced environment
- Proactive in looking for opportunities to drive improvements
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- High standards of accuracy and precision
- Good communications skills, both verbal and written with all levels of staff - directorate, management and more junior colleagues.
- Manage your own time effectively, plan ahead and adopt a methodical approach to your work
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Recruitment Consultant on or e-mail . An immediate start is available and the client will consider candidates on a contract or permanent basis.
Skills: Financial Planning Analyst | Digital marketing | Budgets | Forecasting | Online Gaming |Excel |Dashboards
- Financial Planning Analyst | Digital marketing | Budgets | Forecasting | Online Gaming | Excel | Dashboards
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job