Financial Planning Analyst Job in central London for restaurant chain
Your New Company
You will be working as a newly qualified Financial Planning Analyst (0-2yrs PQE) in a well-established restaurant chain, based in their central London head office, which also sets up stalls at large events. Your new business will provide a great opportunity to make decisions which deeply effect the operation of the company. The company is looking for a newly qualified CIMA/ ACA / ACCA (or equivalent) individual who enjoys driving key decisions which make a difference to the operation of the business practices.
Your New Role
As a Financial Planning Analyst you will be responsible for;
- Building relationships with other business functions, in order to help make key decisions and identify areas that are impeding optimal operation of the business
- Ensuring timely delivery of monthly reports, with commentary and analysis
- Attending regular business meetings, comprising of multiple departments
Commercial and Financial Planning
- Ensuring timely delivery of monthly financial information, including variations from budgeting and forecasting
- Ensuring financial planning and reporting highlights are shared in a timely manor
- Ensuring accurate and timely cash-flow forecasting and reporting processes
- Ensuring any updates to the commercial, taxation, or regulatory environment are escalated to the finance management team
- Assisting in the production of all finance reports and presentations being delivered to the board
- Challenging the business's consideration of performance to focus on forward looking positions
Finance Policies and Processes
- Challenging the current processes to become more streamlined and automated
- Working with finance management to challenge existing accounting policies
- Managing the development of Revenue Analyst & Commercial Finance Business Partner
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role, you will need to be CIMA/ACA/ACCA newly qualified (0-2yrs PQE) or equivalent and have a keen interest in the hospitality sector. You will also have experience with working in close contact to employees of various levels, including key decisions makers. You will also be a confident user in Excel (V-looks ups, Pivot tables, etc.). You will ideally be a positive, proactive and flexible team player who is focused on results.
What you'll get in return
This exciting role will provide a salary between £45-50k dependent on experience, as well as an inviting working environment. This role offers clear development plans and will allow you as a newly qualified accountant to kickstart your career.
What you need to do now
All you need to do is simply apply with your CV. If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for an accountancy position within Leisure and Hospitality please call Jed Murray for a confidential discussion about other potential roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job